Rooms and Rates
This cheerful, cozy nest boasts a spacious “spa” room (bathroom) with whirl pool tub and sauna. The bedroom includes a queen size bed, plenty of short stories on the built in bookshelf, bedside reading lamps and alarm clock.
$119+tax per night
Decorated in muted greens, enjoy the queen size bed, en-suite with walk in shower, alarm clock and reading lamps. This room is large enough to accommodate a single bed size “hotel style” cot.
$119+tax per night (add $20+tax per night if the cot is required)
Enjoy a conversation or game while you relax with a snack and coffee in the casual, feet up atmosphere encouraged by your hosts, Rudy & Brenda.
The dining room and breakfast counter are open concept, never stuffy and formal – allowing you to chat with us while we cook and you enjoy your morning coffee.
From a sunny Spring day to refreshing Fall air the multi-tiered deck is an extension of the house enabling you to enjoy the view of the Niagara orchards right in our back yard.
All rooms have access to:
- Private B&B Entrance with personal access code
- Full breakfast (see the Breakfast Experience)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Access to all gardens and three outdoor lounging areas
- Comfortable Common Room with coffee maker, TV, pool table and board games
- Wireless internet
- Central Air
- Free Itinerary planning service
Each room includes
- Private bath
- Hair Dryer
- Linens, Toiletries & Towels
- Pool & Hot Tub towels
- Alarm Clock
- Wine Glasses
- Slippers & Robes
- Daily housekeeping service